Re: Fog /driving lights

Assuming that you are talking about euro-style inner driving lights and not
fogs mounted under the bumper, I don't think you can get them.  You'd have
fun trying to remove the old lens as they are bonded on with some sort of
mastic/sealer which goes pretty hard over the years.  I've tried swapping a
good lens from a rusted lamp to a good lamp with busted lens, without any
success.  Maybe I should have put them in the oven a bit longer!

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins
'85 2.0 Storm