Re: Fog /driving lights

I know you can get replacement lenses for these as long as they are just the
typical rectangular lights. Although i cant remember right now where. I
guess this isnt much help huh? If I remember I will definitely let you guys
know.

>Hey Rob,
>
>If I'm not mistaken, I believe that the lens is part of the entire assembly
>and not something you can get separately.  If anyone knows differently
>please speak up.  I've got a cracked lens myself.  Been that way for about
>9
>or 10 years.
>
>- Jan Folkson
>
>'86 16V
>'99 Passat 1.8T
>'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T
>

> > From: "Rob Bisch" <robbisch@hotmail.com>
> > Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:28:32 PST
> > To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> > Subject: Fog /driving lights
> >
> > Anyone know if you can get replacement lens(s) for Bosch fog or driving
> > lights?  If so where and who.  I have one that has a crack and I really
> > don't want to have to buy a whole new set just because of a lens.  Bosch
>has
> > not responded to me e-mails so I turn to you all as I should have done
> > originally.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rob
> > 88 16v
> > crack lens =(

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco