Re: rear fog light????

> hey I wanted to know if anyone knows where to get that
> little red light to put on the back under the bumper
> for the rear fog......and I know about the integrated
> ones in the lights but I dont want to use them..do you
> know what I am trying to say???????????
>
> thanks!!!!!!
>
> =====
> Michael Leach--Rochester,NY

Let's see, what's that guy's name...?  Maybe try some Potter guy, I've heard
a couple people say some decent things 'bout him.  Heh, really though, he is
the one to go to when you need ANYTHING.  I've bought from both Potterman
and Mark at Adirondack b/c everyone here recommends them both and now I do
too.  The Potters can get just about anything you want and if they can't,
they'll try to find someone who can.

www.parts4vws.com -Potterman
www.germanautoparts.com -Adirondack

Jeremy