From: Captnbr@aol.com [mailto:Captnbr@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 10:31 AM
To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: SV: brake pads

In a message dated 2/16/00 4:47:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco@mail.bip.net writes:

<< VW original pads. There are some pads that dust less but they usually has

other drawbacks, original pads work in any weather and last long. >>

I have the Dustless pads, And they are very dustless.  They have been on the

car for 5 years now so they last long too.  Drawback=When they get wet they
do not work.  meaning there is about a three second delay from when you push

on the pedal to when they decide to stop the car.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html