Re: Rocco leak Wet Seat belt .help!

In a message dated 2/16/00 7:04:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca writes:

<<  All the standard VW leak sources seem to apply to Sciroccos
 (I expect that living in a wet climate would tend to aggravate these: ) >>

Wow, all you guys without leaks are lucky.  Must be these Torrential,
monsonal Thunderstorms we get down here in south FLA.

My spare tire well, gets wet (i have my speaker box wrapped in plastic).  But
worst is the rear passenger foot wells that will get soaked. And I have tried
everything to fix it to no avail.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html