Re: Lockless handles WAS: same key....interesting

I already have the power locks, but I think to hook up the keyless entry, I
need some kind of actuator to push up the plunger, as the locks are vacuum
controlled, I can't exactly hook up the wire to the vacuum line.

>>Good advice is to retain the trunk lock or have some way if recharging the
battery if you by accident forgets some electrical thing in the car and your
battery is empty.

Hmmm...I would have to unhook the power locks from the trunk lock to do
this....how would I do that....just unplug the vacuum line?

Casey
84 Black Roc
84 Silver Winter Roc