SV: Lockless handles WAS: same key....interesting

Hi

> Lockless door handles.  I like that Idea.
>
> I have sitting around, one of those fancy things that won't let anyone start
> your car, and it has controls for the locks, but I need actuators I think,
> right?  Where would I get these?
>
> Anyone hooked one of these things up?

Take the back handles off a Jetta or Golf mkI, maybe early mkII works to. Change the actuator too the one from your excisting handles and install central locking solenoids.

Good advice is to retain the trunk lock or have some way if recharging the battery if you by accident forgets some electrical thing in the car and your battery is empty.

Looks sharp, works excellent as long as I have battery left.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker