Re: dual downpipe

I've already got a small allen key holding the center vent open.  Thanks
anyway though.  I was just hoping someone had this magical, trick fix
for this problem.  It is a PITFA not having full heat in the winter
(it's been freakin cold up here the last month) or having full
ventilation in the summer (no A/C).  I guess we'll have to make up some
story about the allen key being a "special" vent adjuster only available
on limited German market cars or something like that.

Mike Hansen
83 Scirocco GT