NEW update Oil leak

OK Guys this list is so great, helping me out with suggestions keep them
coming.

Here is another curve ball for ya.  In searching for the oil leak I come
across one of the sensors on the oil cooler I squeeze the rubber boot and
squish, all this oil spurts out. Start engine, warm up check leak and it
actually seems like there is oil coming from this sensor???????  Can this
happen??? Can this sensor cause me to loose a quart of oil in 4 days? Hmmm.
Anyone with this experience?  Thanks again.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html