Superstar!

Hey kids...

Our very own SCOTT WILLIAMS has done it again.
I just got my new issue of Sports Car magazine (scca mag), and in the
'Series Reports: Stage Times' section by Ed Jacobs there's a bit about
Scott.

Quote:

IN THE SPOTLIGHT
New Jersey ClubRallyist SCOTT WILLIAMS recently got a great interview
(complete with in-car video) on WPIX-TV, channel 11 in New York City.  The
nationally syndicated show, with anchor HOWARD THOMPSON, reached more than
10 million US homes.  Scott's USRT (Usually Sideways Rally Team) site is at
http://www.usrallyteam.com

Good work!
10 million homes, huh? Do people in the mall stop you and say--" WAIT! I
KNOW YOU!  YOU'RE THAT RALLY GUY!!!" ?

:)

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com