Re: dual downpipe

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:45:15 -0500 thescirocco@juno.com writes:

>That's actually a Federal law, it's bad, it's nationwide...

Ya know Peter, I thought it was, but didnt know exactly for sure. Its a
wack law. I have a hard time understanding why someone, on a low budget
wouldnt be able to just go buy a used cat and get their car to pass smog?
Senseless unless your someone who makes/sells new cats. Great law for
that geek. Ive reused cats before. Hell, the cat I just put back on my
roc to pass smog with tomorrow came off my 82 Rabbit. Works just fine
too. I digress.....

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and