Re: Knock box problem.......

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, David McGowan wrote:

> Thats because your used to, off topic post and snotty people from the GTI
> VR6 list. Im not , i guess i need to adjust, just seems like its a waste of
> bandwidth, i would assume there are list for GTI's no matter what mark they
> are.

Dave, you really should tone it down some dude. Kevin was NOTHING but nice
in his reply to you.  I don't see why you can't return that curtesy.

And I don't think you really got the point of Kevins post.  Sure Davids
car may be a GTI, but his fuel injection is CIS-E.  THE VERY EXACT SAME
SYSTEM USED ON THE 16V SCIROCCO.  So, is it really off topic?  Just
because it happened to be installed on a GTi?

Also, your last comment, seems very condesending.  This list has ALWAYS
welcomed non-scirocco driving folks.  I have been on this list almost
since the beginning. (What are we up to now guys? 4 years?)  And I'll tell
you, I really don't welcome your attitude.  VW driving folks usually are
friendly towards each other no matter what they drive (excepting of course
Corrado drivers, hehehe).  Your just bringing in a bad vibe that this list
doesn't need.  Especially since this list is advertised as accepting of
other cars besides Roccos.

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)

-Kelli Fox