Re: Post Scirocco meating

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:08:13 -0800 "Randy B" <scirokn81@email.msn.com>
> writes:
>
> >How many of those Pina Collada's did you have? I guess after B.S.'ing
> >in the parking lot for a couple hours all of us were legal to drive.
>
> I only had 3. All before Tosha showed up! LOL!!

He who tries to get across from the Peninsula to the san Ramon Valley
during rush hour is a crazy Scirocco driver, but I brought the Jetta, so
I was less intimidating to the other traffic.

> The tech chat session
> wasn't a plan of mine but it did work out great. HAd fun AND sobered up.
> I wasn't gonna drive with a buzz, its NEVER worth the risk and besides,
> did you see all the cops hiding out on the way back to the freeway?? I
> counted 3 total and they were all pearched to attack as you went by,
> lights out, motors running. They were on the hunt.

Yeah, we stopped by the Chevron to get get gas and saw them cruising
around. Luckily just as we were pulling out one went through the light
cycle _before_ us. Straight to the onramp one block away and we had
escaped. :)

Too bad Randy is in need of a speedo that goes faster than 85, he'll
never know how fast we _really_ went, I told him it was just 80. :)

TBerk