Re: Post Scirocco meating

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:08:13 -0800 "Randy B" <scirokn81@email.msn.com>
writes:

>How many of those Pina Collada's did you have? I guess after B.S.'ing
>in the parking lot for a couple hours all of us were legal to drive.

I only had 3. All before Tosha showed up! LOL!! The tech chat session
wasn't a plan of mine but it did work out great. HAd fun AND sobered up.
I wasn't gonna drive with a buzz, its NEVER worth the risk and besides,
did you see all the cops hiding out on the way back to the freeway?? I
counted 3 total and they were all pearched to attack as you went by,
lights out, motors running. They were on the hunt.

>Glad you could make it up, thanks for the info on the fuel enrichment
>switch, I'm gonna' start going through the Bentley to see how to do
>it.

I neglected to tell you about the wires that run into the fusebox. Call
Potterman and pick his peebrain about that. :)-
He will know which relay and pins it plugs (Splices) into.

>So, were you able to get the nitrous bottle disconnected  before
>returning
>the Mustang to the rental car agency. he he he. 8)

Unfortunately the V6 burns alot of fuel (Uhhh, NOS too) and we had the
Nos kit out and the stock configuration back together long before we got
back to the rental place. (No place to fill a bottle, sheez. LOL!) There
was a weird knocking sound tho, we told them it's running strange when we
turned it in, hmmp. Rustangs with 6,000 miles on them should'nt run like
that, should they? BWAHAHA!!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and