Re: Repair Horror Story

I have personally never heard of them in my neck of the woods, but I'm
assuming they're a chain of some sort?  I don't let *anyone* touch my car
unless I know them very well. But I work in the automotive industry so I
know who to uyse and who to stay the hell away from.  But I feel your pain,
girl. :)

Marie