Re: Repair Horror Story

Yeah, they suck! Would never bring my roc' to them, but years ago with
certain japanese cars when I was a young and impressionable youth (I will be
22 on monday!) I took a car there and they tried screwing me big time.  I
thought it was just that location, but through many stories it seems to be
teh whole chain that is horrible.  Stay away!

Brad

85 8V