Post Scirocco meating

Shawn wrote:
.....Word to the wise, dont go to dinner with a certain 3 guys in the SF
area
>or you will get really drunk and have to wait til 12:30 to sober up
>enough to drive back to the hotel, only to get up at 6:am and go to the
>utmostest boringest Toyota school. :(
>Well, at least I didnt fall asleep in class AND I managed to graduate
>from the class. :)

How many of those Pina Collada's did you have? I guess after B.S.'ing
in the parking lot for a couple hours all of us were legal to drive.

>Thanks again for comming out guys, it was worth the loss of sleep! :)

Glad you could make it up, thanks for the info on the fuel enrichment
switch, I'm gonna' start going through the Bentley to see how to do it.

So, were you able to get the nitrous bottle disconnected  before returning
the Mustang to the rental car agency. he he he. 8)

-Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc