Re: Dent in down pipe on a 16V

I'm pretty sure that this "dent" is supposed to be there for sway bar
clearance.  At least when i junked out my old DP it had this just after the
bend.  If you look closely it looks like rounded depression and not just a
sharp dent in the pipe.
So i dont think you have anything to worry about.

Eric Person
86.5 16v