Re: Stuck injectors

David,

I'm guessing that the part with the threads broke off leaving only the nozzle
in the head?  Had this happen to me once because I was using a huge
screwdriver instead of the special little tool.  Luckily I had the engine out
and was tearing it down anyway.  I took off the intake manifold and popped it
out from the inside.  In your situation you have to be careful not to push it
the rest of the way into the head.  I don't really know any good way to pull
it out in the car without losing it down into the intake port.  If you're
very lucky, you might be able to get some kind of a pointy (drywall) screw in
the end of it and hold that with pliers while you dig out the rubber O-ring.
I don't know how much is sticking out, but, you may also be able to get the
11mm tool that's used to remove the injector bosses (the plastic thing the
injector pops into) in there and pull out the whole thing as a unit.

Good luck!  If you've got the valve cover off, you might want to turn the
engine by hand until the intake valve on the cylinder with the broken
injector is closed.  That way if it does go all wrong, at least the injector
won't get stuck down in the valve.

Tom