Engine swap help...

Hello!  I currently have an 80 MK1 with a 1.6 engine.  My friend recently
totalled his 86 Cabriolet with a nice clean 1.8 - According to Eric (Night
Shadow), he says the swap should be an easy one, especially since my motor
mounts are 16V and there have been some upgrades...  Can anyone tell me how
extensive of work I am looking at to get the 1.8 into my car?  There isn't
much in my car right now, I took the AC out, and some other major
obstacles...  Thanks!
--Brian--