Re: {non-roc} strange VW sighting

At 11:17 PM 02/08/2000 -0800, Timothy A Reed wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I saw a Volkswagen on the highway today that looked something like a
>cross between a Karman Ghia and an older Volvo.  It was also kind of
>Fastback-like, but it was definately a sedan bodystyle.  I wasn't able to
>read any badges.  Any clues as to what it is?

Maybe either a Type 3 or Type 4?  They both were available as fastbacks.
Couldn't help you anymore than that though.  If you can find a wesite on
these or look at a VW buyer's guide you would know then.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4