fuel injector O-rings and other stuff

Well, I am back from an awesome skiing/snowboard trip to Breckenridge
Colorado, had a blast, wish I could have stayed, now back to reality. I
decided to do some maint. on the rocco today.  I changed the injector rings
today, two of the small ones were missing and all of the big ones were hard
as a rock and all deformed. they are a real mother fu--- to put back on.

Weirdest thing happened though when I started the engine everything was fine
then 30 seconds later it started to run on only 3 cylinders for a couple
minutes then it was fine again, weird. Wonder why?  It cleared up the slight
misfire I had at idle and dropped the idle rpm about 150rpm .

Right now I am changing the oil and oil pan gasket.

I picked up a rear transmission mount to hopefully stop the vibrations and
the engine movement on the highway when I let off the gas.  Don't know if
this is the mount that will stop this but it was only 18 bucks and looks
pretty easy to change.

later all

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html