Re: [8V,JH] mystery parts identification

> Though I may not end up using it, I'd like it (along with
> everything else
> on my car) working, or at least connected properly.
>
> Anyone have a picture of how the vacuum pump should be
> connected up? Like
> I said, when I compress the vacuum servo, I can hear air
> escaping and
> being let in on an open hole (which looks like a hose
> should be on it) on
> the pump. The picture in the Bentley manual doesn't seem
> to show the
> details of the hoses.
>
> -Oliver

I missed the first portion of this thread, many
apologies...

If you can wait 'til the weekend (when I will again have
access to a digi-cam) I can snap a few pics of my of my '85
roc's cruise system - it even works!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry