Fwd: NW Scirocco Group "April Scirocco Fools Cruise"

<< In a message dated 2/3/00 2:02:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, btpeet@oz.net
writes:

 << Say...  is the NW Scirocco Group affiliated with the SOSSS (Secret Order
of
  the Seattle Scirocco Sect)?  :)

 Actually, yes it is...  there is also (and I shouldn't be saying this
online) an underground division in Portland known to some as the PSLD (The
Portland Scirocco Lords of Darkness).  It is only a few times a year that the
Portland Order congregates in that dark secret werehouse (the location of
which is undisclosed) and plans the regional Scirocco conquest.  They are
also affiliated with the NW Scirocco Group.

 << Sure would be nice if I had a 2 liter 16V to drive before April 1st.  Mk1
or
  Mk2... Mk1 or Mk2... decisions. >>

 I would go for a MKI...  it would be mroe work but would provide extreme
performance.  I know I was impressed with your 16v Turbo you took me for a
spin in...  I could only imagine a MKI with the same powerplant!!.  What
would be really cool is the implementation of an intercooler and lower
compression so you could increase the boost dramatically...  but then again,
it is you who would be spending the money and doing the work.  But myself, if
I was to undergo such a project, I think I would find a nice 77 (if that is
possible) or other MKI.

 Ben Childs
 88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco
 Portland, OR >>