Re: Back-up light switch

>Replacement switches may have different pinouts than factory - it may be
>necessary to re-pin the wiring connector when installing the switch -
>check the terminals on the old one vs the terminals on the new - ask
>someone with a Bentley for wiring advice if they're different.

The issue with getting a switch with wrong pin config. is not that they aree
different it is that there are a few (3 I think) versions. If you got the
wrong switch then youneed to go back and gget thee right one. This is a very
common mishap. Please do not reconfigure your pin locations it makes thee
mechanics job a lot harder when and if hee has to wokr on the car.

>Replacement involves 2 11mm(?) 12 point bolts or 2 8mm/9mm(?) hex bolts,

9mm six point hex bolts. American rabbits have Torx bolts.

HTH

Chris