RE: Why my '81 16v won't start? (part 2)

>The Jetta one (w/ 4 connectors) would probably need to have it's ground
>connected to terminal 10 of the knock box. That would allow the
Shouldn't I use terminal 10 on the knock box to ground the fuel pump relay?

>right, that is why you don't wanna use that FPR, fuel starvation at high
>RPM is not good for the engine.
> >I did save the fuse box, fuel pump relay and almost every wire >out of
>the Jetta... Just in case. =)

But, do I wanna use the Knock Box's signal for grounding the fuel pump
instead of the possibly bad or messed up ground coming from the coil.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v (Winnie)
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon (Evelyn)