parts for sale(whats left)

well the mad bastard raped the rocc so I am selling
what is left

I live in rochester NY

boge and hor suspension setup with new strut bearings
and all hardware and strut housings...this is a great
direct bolt in ready to go setup for someone who does
not have much money and wants to lower a rocc nicely,
with stock rims and tires this setup will not rub at
all..................125$

red neuspeed plug wires they look good and the
contacts are good...........65$

complete power window setup with door panels and all
wiring..........windows worked well and the panels are
good ....not perfect.....po(before neal) used some
oversized screws in a couple places...... once on the
car not noticable......and one of the two window
switches on the drivers panel is brown..........80$

cut down shifter which is still threaded at the top
(i will measure the length)......$20

160 MPH speedo I really am not sure if it is worth
selling...and it is motometer so the odometer still
works ....offer I may sell it..........

1.8 16v head~200K  (intake has gone to potterman)
would rather not ship...hard not to damage
.....make offer

well there may be some other small parts I could not
remember...I will be going to look at the stuff
tonight

later

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s