Re: Vr6 plug Q

This ain't the VR6 list ya know! :^)  Anyway, there should be a plastic tool
on your hood support.  If not, VW sells them for about $22 or something.
You can get a Scheley (Sp?) which is metal and has a 'T' handle on it for
about $45 but it won't fit on the hood support.  They work great for the new
2.0L 8v motors too!!!

Dave