Re: what all did your roc get for xmas?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Doty" <rocco2nr@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 4:29 PM
Subject: what all did your roc get for xmas?

> My beast is almost done receiving everything.  In the past week it's
gotten
> cat/downpipe, tie rods, shift bushings, new HD front motor mount, new
> coolant hose, exhaust gaskets and hangers, and I'm getting the radiator
> flushed.  Who loves ya!!

Well, I'm planning on buying meself a set of 14 inch Konig Rush rims in the
next month or so, JUST got my fog lights on about an hour ago(They're
SWEET!), it's already got 16v taillights, and Alpine CD
Changer/speakers/head unit. New struts and brakes go on before those rims
and tires, as well as a front-end alignment. Far as it goes after that, I
have NO idea. Life's gonna get a bit hairy around March or so... maybe
sooner. :-/ Oh well.

RJ ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Filled with pain, a bruised and darkened soul. Spare me from the life
that's full of misery. I don't want to live that way... I don't want to live
that way!" -Replica, Fear Factory
Furry Code, v1.3
FCW3adrsw A+ C- D H++ M P++++ R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a cn+++ d++ e f++ h* iwf++
j+ p- sm-