Re: Vr6 plug Q

This ain't the VR6 list ya know! :^)
>From what Kevin has told me, that's a good thing... 8^)

Anyway, there should be a plastic tool on your hood support.  If not, VW sells them for about $22
or something.
You can get a Scheley (Sp?) which is metal and has a 'T' handle on it for about $45 but it won't
fit on the hood support.  They work great for the new 2.0L 8v motors too!!!

Is that the same Schley tool Techtonics sells, part no. 945 021, for $14?

I'm doing a group purchase from Techtonics, it's not much of a savings in this case, only $1, but I
can get it for $13. <g>