(Tech) 16V Swap questions

Hey all,
I just found a Black 16V for 300. The only thing wrong with it is the body is
twisted from the PO rolling it over on the passenger side The car is
completely stock and not in that bad of shape and the PO drove it home after
rolling. I am thinking of getting it to swap the motor over to my 78.

I plan on swapping the complete motor, complete dash, complete wiring
harness, leather seats, front and rear disc brakes, and radiator.

What else should I swap?

Questions:
1. Should I run my 4K with Quaiffe and .71 5th or the 16V tranny?
2. Do I need the fuel pump from the 16V?
3. Can I use the Power Windows and Door locks?
4. Can I use the 16V Power Steering?
5. Can I put the 16V kit on my Mk1?
6. What can I use off of my 1.8 JH on the 16V?
7. Can I use my Oil cooler and sandwich adapter on the 16V?

Thanks for the info
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco