welp. engine is dead now......

Welp. after my car backfired at 13psi, i stopped and took a compression
check and all cylinders were avg. about 150 except the 2nd cylinder. the 2nd
cylinder reads 50. my engine bay is coated with oil from the breather. and
it looks like the engine is smoking a blunt as there's alot of smoke coming
out of the breather with the car started. i'm thinking the 2nd injector
died. but i won't know till i test it in the morning.. this sucks ass.. i'm
hoping it's just the rings that broke. *tears*.........looks like i have to
get my 84 going now..

Wing Gee
80' Turbo Scirocco (engine dead, on 3 cyls)
84' Scirocco - With Lotsa parts
Http://www.TurboRocco.com (Almost There)