few questioons regarding 87 16v

well I just got a few little interior parts and did my first engine flush and oil change as well as had the fuel system cleaned by my local VW guys. (Hilltop motors in Jax Florida) They did the fuel thing. Anyway, i got a new air filter and well...I had an 8v before this and the air filter change was cake...but now it looks like I gotta take out the battery to get to the air filter? I'm not too experienced with mechanics but have a decent sense of it, so if I sound dumb, I won't sound this way for long.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

anyway....I've noticed a slight clicking sound comming from where I add the oil  <correct term please>. If the engine is running and I take the oil cap off, oil sprays out onto my hand and whatever else is around. Why is that and how much is it to correct?

Also, when i bought the car, the guy gave me the bumper covers off of the car. I didn't really know what to look for, but now I have noticed that the center of the bumper is pushed over about 4 or 5 inches away from the center of the car. When I looked under the hood, I noticed the bracket that the bumper mount slides into is torqued to the right a bit. it drives fine, is aligned well, and has no noticable steering issues. How much is involved in straightening something like this out? is a frame shop involved? Also the back bumper is pushed up and in...where shoudl i go to have this looked at?..maybe a collision center or body shop?..or straight to the frame shop?

any help is as always appreciated..