Yesterday, I worked on my car

I finally pulled the pressure plate off to get to the half way point in
my clutch replacement debacle, (didn't you say this was the job of only
a few hours?) and I discover I had purchased 190 mm parts and the car
had been upgraded at some point by the PO to 210 mm plate, disk, &
flywheel. <oh>

Then it turns out Potter the Man is out on Holiday until 2001. <sigh>

Oh well, at least it's down on 4 brand new tires now, doesn't look so
ill anymore.

Plus, I fired up the Wabbit and drove it around- No resonator pipe in
the rear muffler, No Brakes but the Parking lever. <weeeee!>

And how was _your_ Day After X-Mas Day?

TBerk
Getting back in the spirit.