dusted a Honda

Travis wrote:
I seriously doubt it was a VTEC, but it felt good that
my 12 yr old car
with
160K+ beat this late nineties machine.

Travis.
8816V.

I DEFINITELY know what you mean Travis.  My 13 yo car
with 199,750miles has been thouroughly stomped on
lately and all I do is smile.  I also know that it was
not a Vtec.  Them suckas r faaaast.  I had one LEAVE
me at about 120mph like I was standing still.  Their
transmission are more prone to break than ours so I
laughed while he was passing me.   "always look on the
bright side of life....."-MP

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
95Pathfinder(soon to be magically transformed into a Tacoma 4x4 V6 xcab)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith