From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 9:30 PM
To: Kevin Collins; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Cincy - the dates!

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
> > The votes have been tallied.
>
> > Unless there is a massive outcry from the list, Cincy
> 2001
> > will be the weekend of June 2-3.
>
> My only concern is the ND show, which will (if tradition
> holds) be sometime
> in late May.  It would be brutal for Cincy and ND to be
> on back-to-back
> weekends, for those of us planning to trek out from the
> west coast.. and I
> *really* do want to make it out this year!

I *doubt* you'll have a problem - I can't really see ND
making the show for Memorial Day weekend, which is the
weekend before Cincy.  Who knows though...

  And if memory
> serves me
> correctly, you and Jim were planning on returning for
> ND.. hopefully you
> guys make it back, along with more of you easterners.  A
> GREAT time is
> guaranteed..  :D

Oh yeah!!!  ND is not to be missed!  Definatly planning on
trying to make it back.

> Speaking of which - who else from the west (and points en
> route) are up
> for the trip?  Shawn, I think you were game.  Doug T?  If
> you're going
> back to Roadstar, this may present a problem.  TBerk?
> Seattle/Portland
> gang???

Roadstar is the 19-21 of May, which *will* be brutal for
Doug T if he goes back this year.  Perhaps he can bring
Dirk & Tina back and come directly here...   hehehe.  But I
certainly hope a lot of the west-coasters can make the
trip.

> What the next gathering needs is some MEDIA COVERAGE...
> :D

Hmmm.  Perhaps.  Point taken....

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a
rat." - Lily Tomlin