Bad ignition switch?

Seems a while ago a thread on this came up, but here's the deal.
Parked my '81 after finally replacing the passenger side axle (outer CV
was trash).  Pulled it in backwards in teh driveway, pulled the key,
locked her up.  A couple hours later I looked out and my reverse lights
were on (I had left it in reverse after I pulled it in).  Keys were in
my hand.  I went out, and all my dash lights were on as well, like the
car thought the key was in it.  I've been having problems with it, like
when the car is running my lights and wipers won't work unless I jiggle
the key.
Is there anything I can do aside from replacing the ignition switch?  By
the way, the key I got with my car is a copy, and hasn't worked well
since I got it.....
Thanks,
Nate
'81