1987 16V Scirocco for sale!

LIST,
        I'm very sorry for the confussion!
LOCATION Vernon NJ, Northern NJ (Sussex County)

    1987 Volkswagon Scirocco 16V for sale. 5 speed, new clutch, New timming belt,etc Runs great, Very fast, Red in color, full leather seats, sun roof, (Power package)pw,ps,pm, ac, am/fm tape deck. . nice paint! 83,047 miles.
Asking only 1,899 obo ...
or will except lots of upgrades
(Euro lights,euro bumpers, bodykit, rims,seats, etc...
or a paint job for my other 16V Scirocco.
Call (973)764-3678 or e-mail me at dirtbike@warwick.net.
*******  The car needs the Cloth part of the sunroof
- Spark plug wires
-  a new windshield ( Has a crack in it now)
- drivers side mirror
- and maybe a master cylinder. Might just have air in the lines.
Thanks,
Dan Kraus :-)