Re: VDO gauge question.

And if by some accidet you had no oil in the car, an oil temp gauge would
have told you nothing.  On the other hand, an oil pressure gauge would
have alerted you if only a fraction of a second before you heard the
valves atappin'!  My point is, the oil temp gauge doesn't react to
changes as fast as a water temp gauge. But to hell with this, I can't
wait to have a reason to install a boost gauge!!!  I think I'll mount it
on the hood on the drivers side so I can watch the needle coil!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/