Re: 1992 Scirocco GT II - first pictures...

> 1. What parts are necessary to install the headlight adjustment in a car
> wasn't originally equipped?  I wondered what that space could be used
> for.

The brackets that hold the lights have motors instead of two alignment screws.
Then there is that adjuster wheel on the lower left side of the dashboard.
( above the fusebox, right besides  the lower left vent. )
I have pictures of the brackets that I can e-mail you in case you're interested.

> 2. From the angle of your pics, it looks like the rear view mirror is NOT
> attached to the wind screen...is it?

The mirror is attached to the windscreen, as usual.

> 3. Are you guys (Europeans) all short enough to fit into the rear seat
> making the three point belts necessary?

the 3-point belts on the rear seats are a good for attaching a childrens or baby-seat
on the rear bench, that's a big advantage for people like me who want to have
children sooner or later :-))

> 4. Oops, the front seat belts appear to be attached at the seat rail instead
   of the bottom of the pillar...are they?

The belts are attached to the floor on the outside and
buckle up to the seats on the inside.
So nothing unusual here either.

 friendly greetings !
 Dirk

 Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl
 Scirocco HORNSTEIN '86 16V     "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84 montegoblack  "DIGIFIZ"
http://www.Scirocco2.de