Re: 1992 Scirocco GT II - first pictures...

> > 1. What parts are necessary to install the headlight adjustment in a car
> > wasn't originally equipped?  I wondered what that space could be used
> > for.
>
> The brackets that hold the lights have motors instead of two alignment
screws.
> Then there is that adjuster wheel on the lower left side of the dashboard.
> ( above the fusebox, right besides  the lower left vent. )
> I have pictures of the brackets that I can e-mail you in case you're
interested.

Yeah, gimme-gimme-gimme! :)
That's one mod I've been looking forward to do, coz ever since I moved
to relayed headlight I'm in serious trouble with the upcoming people who
think that I should swich the lights to low beams even if I have low beams.
As when I'm alone in my car the light show a bit too close in front of the
car and when I put somebody to back then the lights go straight into the
face to the people who come from opposite direction.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!