RE: 1992 Scirocco GT II - headlight adjusters

For most Euro-spec cars.  You need them with the sharp cutoff of the H4
beam pattern -- otherwise when you had a lot of weight in the back, you'd
blind everyone.

My Mercedes (Euro Model, of course) has them... as did every car we had in
Germany.  And FWIW, all of the Xenon cars have them for the same reason --
but they're automatic.

Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro