Parts Needed

ok, now that i've got my email programs all sorted out....

I am in dire need of a leather interior for my MKII rocco, and a dash with no cracks. Even if I could just get the front seats I'd be happier than a pig in ..... Can anyone help? Please?

Also, I am looking for a 16V or 2.0L powerplant to put into my Zender Z400 project. I want it to be as fast as it looks. Anyone?

I'm getting desperate! What does it take to get this stuff?! I'll post nudie pics ;-)

Sean Penny
84    Zender Z400 Project (In need of powerplant)
86.5 GTI daily driver (with $1000 just dumped into the front end)