Re: awesome VW wallpaper

>From: "Steve H" <16vrocco@del.net>

>Awesome......Although, you REALLY think that they are going to give it
> >that awful name (V Si-X!)???  If so, they may as well go all the way and
>call it the "Volkswagen Rycerüket Si-R"

Ummm, dude. That's the name of the WEB SITE, not the car. The car is simply
the W12 ( as in the power plant that makes it go). A fitting name for that
beast IMHO.

I have a question though. Does the 24 valve VR6 have 2 or 4 cams? If it's 4
then the W12 would have 8, right? Either way, imagine getting a set of
Schricks for that. $$ouch$$

Jonas