Re: awesome VW wallpaper

As reliable sources tell VR6 24 is DOCH engine, meaning 2 Cams for
24 valves. Didn't found the link any more, but I remember sawing
pictures how 2 cams run all those valves. It was built up so that
one cam run all the intake valves and the other one runs all exhaust
valves. (Hmm... this is VERY good for future tuning...) It also uses
the all famous VTEC system lookalike components, but VW does
not need to put stickers everywhere that it has it. :)

> I have a question though. Does the 24 valve VR6 have 2 or 4 cams? If it's
4
> then the W12 would have 8, right? Either way, imagine getting a set of
> Schricks for that. $$ouch$$

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!