Re: Forever black/Back to black

> Richard Pizzulo wrote:
>
> I was looking into a product called Forever Black, and was wondering
> of this is the same stuff as Back to Black , or if it is rather a
> dye.  I like the back to black, but would rather do something a little
> more permanent.
>
> -=Rick
> 84' 8V Wolfs
> Mobile, AL

Forever Black comes with some soap to wash the silicon off 1st. It is a
surface coating type application, lasts a heck of a long time. I don't
know if I'd call it a dye, but it's not like a paint where it scrapes
off or anything.

Best results (after a thorough cleaning) is to scrub it in with a
toothbrush or sim.

TBerk
Best product of it's kind I've found.