RE: [comment] VWoA...WTF?

The amazing thing is that GM's antiquated engine designs are actually incredible fuel efficient.  I remember seeing (or reading) a report about the venerable 3.8 liter pushrod V6... apparently it is one of the most efficient engines produced today -- in terms of fuel efficiency and emissions...

>My parents have an Olds 98 with that engine, and it gets about 31mpg on the highway.  Can't speak for emissions, but I was impressed and shocked when dad told me that, because it's a pretty big car.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0