Re: Recall info

> Questions:  a) How do I know if my '81 has been checked on for the
> recall, and b) if it hasn't, is there a 'statute of limitations' on
> recalls?  Or could I still take it in and have them check it out?  Not

  all companies have to honour recalls for at least 10 years after the
recall was issued. most, if at all concerned about customer service,
will honour it for even longer. you *should* be able to call a
dealership or two and find out what recalls have been performed.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com