Re: [help] Ahh shite...fuel k leaking

Hey Christian,

Yeah mine was "born" in April of '86, making mine the oldest 16V on the
list.  Kevin is close but I don't remember if mine was made before his or
the other way around.  I'm sure we'll be hearing from him on the subject <g>

- Jan Folkson  www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t