Re:{Covert Operation Cleavage] I am searching for ELSA

Yeah, Julie!  It was you who commented about what
spandex and lace would do!  Maybe a little cheesecake
too??  Let's see you use that "talent" for the good of
the general masses (esp. me)!  I would forever be in
your debt, would bow before you, and give you free oil
changes* for life!

Ron

*in my driveway, with your oil and filter.